Potato-Beans dry curry
It is a North Indian side dish. It is a dry curry which can be eaten with chapatti, polka, rice etc
- Beans - 1 cup (Cut length wise)
- Potato - 1 cup (Cut length wise)
- Onion - 1 medium (Cut length wise)
- Tomato - 2 (Cut length wise)
- Cumin seed - 1 tsp
- Termaric powder - 1/2tsp
- Red chilly powder - 1 tsp
- Gharam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 2tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Heat a wok. When hot put oil.
- Now put cumin, wait till it crackles. Now add onion till it soute.
- Now add the beans, potato and salt fry it nicely and cover it till it become soft.
- When it become soft add all other dry ingredients and the tomato and cover it with lid for 5 more minutes.
- Now it is ready to serve.